Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Such a Great Day!
Today has been full of good things. It's my dog's birthday first of all but then I came to work. It seemed like a normal day, but at lunch we all went to celebrate my coworker/friend/neighbor's birthday by going to lunch which is always nice to get out with my coworker buds. I came back and got confirmation that I get to go to Club 33 at Disneyland this month which is something on my bucket list. I worked at Disneyland for 4 years and didn't even get to see in this place so this is a huge deal for me. Wahoo! Then I had to face my review and I wasn't looking forward to it. I came out of my review with the highest score that i've ever gotten and my bosses even noticed that I worked hard to improve in an area that talked to me about last year and I didn't think they had noticed. That always feels great. I walked away happy and feeling good from my review this year. I also found out that I get to train and learn keynote which also means I am getting a new macbook for at work with the new Creative Suite program on it. I can manage all our Guess Store photos on it and do presentations for the Directors and VP of the department with it. Exciting stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment