Thursday, April 5, 2012

Peep Wars for My Peeps

I finally got a chance to put this together so everyone can learn how to have their own Peep War this Easter. I've always had the tradition of microwaving these weird little Eastery treats, but then a friend and coworker told me about this and I loved it because it just took my Easter tradition to a whole new level.  The above Peep War was the first for me and I thought it was so fantastic, that I just had to share it with you all.  If you have a hard time reading the directions in the picture, all you need are 2 Peeps, a paper plate, 2 tooth picks, and a microwave.  Set up your peeps on the plate, arm them with their tooth pick sword, put them in the microwave for about 30 seconds and watch the battle begin!  As you can see, the duck Peep clearly defeated the rabbit Peep.  He was quick on the draw and jabbed the rabbit first and even after the bunny went down, he still held onto his weapon.  Go duck Peep!  This is a great activity for the kids, for adults or the whole family.  I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.  I can't wait til Easter this Sunday to see what other Peep Wars might happen at my house.  Feel free to share about your Peep War experiences.  I'd love to hear about it.  May your Peeps be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment